- Ice cream - for during the film (pref Ben & Jerry's but not in freezer atm) during sad moments when you can only have comfort from hugging self and Ben&Jerry
- Deoderant - for hot, fuzzy & confused moments. Do not want to leave cinema embarrassed by wet armpits, practice run for future Bel Ami moments!
- Tissues - 2 reasons, 1 for any sad bits while using tissue to pretend to cover sneeze while actually sobbing, second for cleaning steamed up glasses after steamy scenes. Thinking of the cut in half bra which got stuck to the sheets .....*Purrrrrrrr*
- Asthma inhaler - for hot or steamy scenes when getting tooooo hot to handle can always pretend attack is coming on
- Plastic bag - for breathing aid, don't forget to put your head between your knees for the ultimate effect.
- Chocolate - always your best friend in any situation . Go for extra creamy just in case.
Saturday, 27 March 2010
Posted by RMSaturdayUK at 08:50